Monday, January 12, 2015

Love Bug

Just jumping on real quick to share another card created with my new A Muse Studio My Punny Valentine Stamp Set & coordinating dies.  I just love creating fun & cute cards & my kids love getting them so bear with me...
To create this card: 
1) stamp and die cut lady bugs 
2) color images with Copic Markers (W2, 110 Special Black, R 81, Y17, B29, R27, RV04, RV21) and glitter with A Muse Studio diamond glitter 
3) create card that measures 4 1/4" x 5". Remove bottom portion of face of card using Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders die and replace with as Blush cardstock. Adhere lady bug dies along curve of white cardstock.
4) stamp sentiment and round corners with a corner chomper

That's all I have for today. I'm off to make dinner and then hit our school's monthly PTO meeting. Be sure to stop back later this week as I share a quick tutorial on how to separate all of those metal craft dies without ruining your scissors. It took me a few tries, but I think I've found the best solution- looking forward to sharing it with you soon!

No comments: