Friday, January 23, 2015

KISS Stitched Rainbow Cards

When was that last time you created a card using only stamps & ink? I can't think of the last time I tried to keep it simple, so when I heard that the monthly A Muse Studio Consultant challenge was to KISS-- keep it simple and create a card using only stamps & inks- no dies, embellishments, etc. I jump in.

Here's my first attempt...
Products used on card: Stamps (Chevrons & Birthdays Inside & Out); Inks (apple, orange, berry, saffron, lime & violeta); Cardstock (sugar).
I like it but it wasn't exactly what I was going for. So after several attempts I created this one to give to my oldest daughter for Valentine's Day...
Products used on card: Stamps (Mad for Plaids & You're My Fav sentiments); Inks (apple, orange, saffron, lime & violeta)
And this one (because the control freak in me couldn't decide is I like the randomness of the stitched stamping on the card above)...
Products used on card: same as above
... which one do you prefer?

**To purchase A Muse Studio products used these cards, click HERE**

No comments: